Wednesday, October 10, 2007



















The 2007 CSP Convention was a huge success. Held at the prestigious Renaissance Toronto Airport Hotel I was granted the opportunity to photograph the event. I snapped hundreds of frames of the many business owners, and had a great time doing so. The staff was exceptional and very willing to please their guests. During one of my down times, I was punching off a few shots in the lobby. One porter and I had developed a rapport. After taking a quick candid shot, I asked if he'd like a few shots that I would send to him via e-mail. He was quite happy to comply.


















After we finished, I was approached by the Hostess of the hotels restaurant. The vibrant young lady, coyly expressed an interest in having a few pictures taken for her personal portfolio. How could I possibly not offer my services.



.....oh yeah the Convention






No comments: