Sunday, October 28, 2007

All it takes is thirty minutes...

Saturday October 27, 2007

An impromptu shoot.


The day was one of those, where you just seemed to have an endless stream of responsibilities and obligations, and never quite enough time to achieve them. The last duty of the day was to hand deliver an item to Dunnville. This task I was lucky enough to be able to share with my wife and two of my three children. Now, despite worrying about time, a photographers priorities can be quickly rearranged by a unique tree, interesting shadow and willing human subjects (hmmm , like my family). Such were the conditions when I made a U-turn on a busy street and pulled up along side of a city park.

The evening was cool and the light was fading fast, but the warmth of my family and their shining faces made the thirty minute delay well worth it.

No comments: